Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Polite request!!

Is anyone out there reading this blog?

If so please comment - it brightens up our day!

It's our only form of contact with the outside world, well not quite buit it feels like it!!

9 comments:

Shaz x said...

Hey guys.. glad you're settling in ok and finding your way around. You'll be pleased to know, Im going down to Kidz Club tonight, to watch what goes on, so hopefully I'll be able to help next time!

Take care,
Sharron xx

Kevin said...

Yes we are reading your blog. Don't worry it seems like nobody is. But just keep going.

You need to turn on verification so that you will not get spammed by automatic computers.

You can also get hits by going to Council of War. (Find the link in my blog)

All the best
Kev

Heather's place said...

Me too - the world is full of salvationists blogging and facebooking.

Glad you are settling in.

I'm often in London so will let you know next time and pop in.

(I was in Will and Debs flat this week.)

Love to you both.
H

Claire said...

Hey guys, I'm reading your blog. I'll check it every day just like I do with my brother's.

All the best. Speak to you soon. Miss you both lots.

x x x

The Askews said...

Of course we're reading - keep it up.

Don't worry about the little fish in big pond thing. You'll be saying carstle and maug before you know it.

Daniel started junior soldiers classes today. he nearly wet himself when he found out there's a book in the bible names after him!! Some work for you to do here when you come to visit.

We love you lots

Julie. Kev, Daniel and Sophie xx

Anonymous said...

HEY I'M READIN THIS!!!! :)
Thanx 4 settin it up & lerrinusno ow ur gerrinon -im lovin hearin all about wats happenin - so keep it up please! Chuffed 2 bits all is goin well 4 yus - so far!? & well excited 4 all God has in store 4 yus in the future.
Dont 4get how scary & nasty the outside world can b sometimes - this shud elp ya cope wiv little contact of it & help u relish in its shelter - b4 ur thrown bk out 2 fend 4 urselves again!!! tee hee
Chill & enjoy
lookin4ward 2 ur nx installment
God bless ya socks off
Bigug
Bren

the 'Hays' said...

Hya,
Just sending you some hugs and lots of love from us all, we hope all goes well at the w/end and we want to see lots of photos, we have some stuff to put in the post to you, so will try and get that off to you this week...
Craig and I have had a good w/end with our church.... 'Shalom' it was about 50 of us spent time in worship, study, and restorative mediation in Gods word... I have never felt so calm ... the theme for the w/end was 'Freedom' and getting rid of those 'strongholds' that are a barrier between God and us... past hurts, disappointments etc.... you know us... it was certainly needed...
A good website 4u to look and listen to is:
'thefathersloveletter.com'
Well good...!!!
Take care and God bless you both in ALL you do
Lots of love
Sharon, Craig, Aaron, Angel Sam and Jessica xxxxx

Janine said...

Hi you 2 - yes we're all here checking in on you and needless to say missing you very very much.
Trust you've had time to get out to Costa! Good to see you again on the big screen last Sunday with pics of you moving in!!

Much Love
Jan, Cliff, Abs and Nat xxxxxx

NHighton said...

Hi Rach and Karl
Missing you loads, wish you were back home where i can see you. I know that we didn't see much of each other but when we did, it was cool times. Glad your settling in well and Darren gave me the site address. I will look after him well.lol.I will do ya proud.kidding. Hope your good.
Love
Nathan